Unfortunately, all over the news we’ve been hearing a lot of stories about active shooters. Here are some tips on how you can be prepared if you or your staff are ever in this situation:
- Run to a safe place as soon as possible! Don’t worry about your belongings, your life is more important.
- Silence all electronic devices and stay as quiet as possible.
- If you’re in a room and can’t run, lock the door, and put all heavy furniture or equipment in front of it.
- Call 911 as soon as you are safe enough to do so.
- Do your best when law enforcement arrives and follow instructions.
Stay safe and remember, we are ALWAYS here to help.